The XI Building
To complete the Leka suite of products, the Leka Xi can provide a warm, sustainable alternative to a traditional block/brick built conservatory base/wall.
Typically installed on concrete pads the Leka Xi saves time, mess and stress when considering a new build conservatory or single storey extension.
The GRP cladding skins come in a range of colours and offer a sustainable replication of either real brick work, stone or timber. We can even supply external boarding, immediately ready for a plasterer to render directly to.
Typically a conservatory, including the Leka Xi base/wall system, as well as a Leka roof, are installed in days……not weeks. No thermal bridging or moisture absorption due to our GRP lightweight, structurally sound frame work. Thermally efficient to building regulation standards.
Highly engineered, pre-fabricated modular sections, creating comfort that every part of the Xi has been factory tested before delivery. The Xi revolutionises the building market and provides homeowners with multiple benefits.
Leka Xi Benefits
• Dwarf Walls, Full Walls or a Combination
• Installed in days, not weeks
• Save on heavy excavation work, so less mess
• Incredible thermal efficiency
• Building control compliant
• Ideal for homeowners with limited to no rear property access
• Cost effective
• Precision engineered, pre-fabricated modular sections
• No maintenance & authentic range of brick colour GRP clad Skins
• Lifelike GRP timber clad skins also available
• Ability to render onsite, creating total flexibility
Conservatory roof insulation can only be one thing. The Leka System has been engineered through innovative methods, highly technical design protocols and practical experience to create probably the best conservatory roof system in the World currently.
Old and new conservatories can benefit from conservatory roof insulation improvements and so the Leka system answers the needs that provide better conservatory roof insulation with the visual aspect to match.